Pumpkin & Peach Cheesecake
- 1 hand mixer
- 1 spring foam pan
For the cheesecake batter
- 32 ounces cream-cheese room temperature block cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 2 tsps vanilla
For the peaches
- 3 tbsps butter salted
- 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup butter salted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsps brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.Add frozen peaches and brown sugar, cooking until peaches are soft and caramelized. Set aside to cool.
- Mix melted butter with graham cracker crumbs until well combined.Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan, creating an even crust. Chill in the fridge.
- In a bowl, combine firm butter, flour, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon. Use your fingers to create a crumbly streusel mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.Add eggs one at a time, ensuring each is fully incorporated before adding the next.Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract until the batter is creamy and well-blended.
- Pour half of the batter onto the graham cracker crust.Spoon half of the caramelized peaches on top.Sprinkle half of the streusel over the peaches.Repeat the layers with the remaining batter, peaches, and streusel.
- Set to 325°F (163°C). Place a large pan of hot water on the lower rack of the oven. Place the springform pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar, then transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the cheesecake has chilled and set, generously arrange the reserved caramelized peaches on top.
- If you want an extra burst of flavor, you can drizzle a bit of the peach syrup (from the caramelized peaches) over the entire cheesecake for a finishing touch.