This Louisiana pasta recipe is perfect for date nights, weekends, or simple meal-prep dishes!
It is crunchy, creamy pasta is one of my favorites. When I first came up with this recipe I had never heard of Louisiana Pasta until one of my TikTok followers pointed out how similar it was, so I went to the Cheesecake Factory and realized they stole MY recipe! JK ;
But, apparently its a big staple, so I named it after the recipe every one is familiar with!
Like a chicken Alfredo, this pasta has a cheesy and creamy texture but a twist! The red peppers and onions give it a unique bite, and many have said its even BETTER than the original.
Instead of going out to restaurants, it’s so much better to make popular favorites at home. Not only are you able to control the dairy, carb and salt content, fresh food just tastes better! Making dishes at home isn’t even hard, this Louisiana Pasta recipe only has a fresh ingredients and it can be made on a busy week night!
Why everyone loves this Copycat Cheesecake factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta recipe
- It’s Rich in Flavor- The peppers, onions, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese combined to make this pasta a knock-out! It’s rich and creamy and the crunchiness from the chicken is a treat!
- It Pairs Well With Bread and Cocktails- I like to make this dish on a weekend night because it’s perfect when I’ve had a drink, or five 😉 It soaks up the cocktails and the garlic and cheese components of the pasta compliment the pasta well!
- It’s Quick to Make– This recipe is genuinely foolproof and beginner friendly. The ingredients are affordable, and you can turn around a delicious side in 30 minutes!
Creamy Crunchy Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsps salted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 box favorite pasta linguine, or Cavatappi
- salt, pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
For the crunchy chicken
- 1-2 cups oil for frying
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs Italian style
- Preheat Oil in a large saucepan
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, dip in egg batter, and coat in breadcrumbs
- Shallow Fry on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side and finish cooking in the oven while you work on your sauce
- Melt better in a medium sauce pan. Add in onions, garlic and peppers, pour in heavy cream, simmer. Then, add in Parmesan cheese. Add in seasonings. Toss in fresh pasta of choice (cooked al dente). Simmer on low.
- Add cooked chicken cut into strips on top of pasta. Garnish with parmesean cheese and parsley.